PROTECT YOUR TARGET RETRIEVERS INVESTMENT WITH PROPER MAINTENANCE
Protect Your Warranty
A key element of keeping your equipment under warranty is performing all of the required maintenance. A regularly scheduled maintenance plan with trained PIT technicians is the perfect way to make sure this happens.
Many range operators simply don’t have the manpower, expertise or time to keep their equipment properly maintained. When lack of maintenance leads to equipment failure, critical operating time is lost. Whether your range is a training facility or a commercial operation, an PIT maintenance plan will help you focus your time on the important business of running your range.
Protect Your Staff
Incorporate modern firearms training standards and techniques into your program, even on the most undeveloped ranges.
With every visit, your PIT certified technician will conduct operational training on all your systems. We can train new personnel who are unfamiliar with the PIT and we can conduct more advanced training for those who already know the basics.
CONTACT US FOR MORE INFORMATION OR TO SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT.
Our appointments often book out months in advance, so make sure to get an appointment in the calendar today.
- Test all valves and pistons. Adjust target speed. Replace valves and pistons as needed.
- Grease all actuator bushings. Replace as needed.
- Inspect and secure terminal screws and other electrical connections.
- Inspect and secure air connections. Replace as needed.
- Inspect and test functionality of indoor range target retrievers including keypads and computer.
- Verify all cable tensions and adjust as necessary.
- Cycle and adjust tension on running targets.
- Provide general inspection of all targets to diagnose any potential problems.
- Test voltage levels at the power supply and target locations.
- Test functionality of each interface component.
- Clean and secure all enclosures.
- Optimize and defragment the AAR computer.
- Check for hardware issues in the AAR computer.
- Check all DVR devices and camera playback for functionality.
- Check wiring of video, audio, target control, and electrical systems in the AAR facility.
- Check functionality of media recording for “take-home” review.
- Safe lead handling.
- rules and regulations.
- Personal protective equipment. (PPE)